Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Ready.....











































I love this Jcrew shirt!  I wasn't sure about it at first, kind of looked red/orange, but once I got it outside it was the perfect color red!  It's hard to see in the pictures, but the detail of the shirt is really fun!  The tuxedo finish on the shirt really plays up the regular button down making it the PERFECT shirt for the holidays!

I ordered this skirt from SheInside and wasn't sure the quality of the material or the fit.  The material is what i expected for an under $20 leather skirt, but it's still great for the price!  I got a small and it is a little bunchy in the back, but considering the material it will probably fall in time!

And lets talk these leopard booties, I died when I saw these last year and in my size at year end sale at Nine West!!! My feet are so small {and shrinking I'm sure of} finding the right heels can be so hard, so when I found these I couldn't pass them up!




TOP: Jcrew (30% off) ||  SKIRT: SheInside  ||  BOOTIES: NineWest (last year) (similar here) ||
CLUTCH:  Tory Burch   ||  NECKLACE: T & J Designs





No comments:

Post a Comment